Kelly Clarkson Stronger Breakaway kelly-clarkson.net kcnet

//NEWS

“I Forgive You” confirmed to be next single

29 . 01 . 2012

The third single of “Stronger” is already defined! The choice to succeed the huge hit “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” is the energetic pop rock “I Forgive You”, track 8 on the album.

The choice was confirmed by Kelly Clarkson on the concert in Johnstown, that happened on January 29.

Recently there were rumors it would be the single, but now we have confirmation.

We don’t know the release date. For now the focus is “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)”, which is doing really well!

We hope it will be successful!

Author: Caian
Category: News

COMMENTS

7 Responses to ““I Forgive You” confirmed to be next single”

1. Adam says:

I really think that’s a terrible choice. I love the song but there are just so many better songs on this album that she could choose from. I was hoping Dark Side and You Love Me would be singles 3 and 4. I hope she proves me wrong but I don’t think I Forgive You will do well on the charts.

2. Nancy says:

I was really hoping ‘You Love Me’ or ‘Let Me Down’ would be her next single! I’m pretty sure either one of those songs as a single would do really well overall! I hope she miraculously reconsiders releasing ‘I Forgive You’ as her next single. Wow, and I was 90% sure ‘You Love Me’ was going to be her next single based on Kelly’s love for the song and the great reception other fans have given towards the song as well.

3. Mario says:

Its waaaaay too soon to choose! Just cause she says, doesn’t mean anything…. Well, maybe, but it is too early to tell what her 3rd single will be. Hopefully “Dark Side”, “Let Me Down”, or “You Love Me”. [:

4. Mike says:

i fORGIVE yOU IS POP PERFECTION AND A PERFECT CHOICE FOR 3RD SINGLE… THIN ABOUT IT FOLKS, i TOO love dARK sIDE AND OTHER TRACKS BUT IF SHE WANTS TO HAVE A HIT, YOU HAVE TO SERVE UP WHAT WILL MAKE IT AT RADIO… AND THE CURRENT SCENE IS DANCE AND POP, I FORGIVE YOU IS THE OBVIOUS AND BESTCHOICE TO FOLLOW UP HER #1 SMASH. I THINK IT WILL DO VERY WELL, THE HARMONIES IN THE CHORUS ARE ARRANGED BRILLIANTLY AND I CA HEAR THIS TRACH FITTING INTO RADIO PLAYLISTS BETTER THAN MOST THE REST OF THE ALBUM… LOOK NO FURTHER THAN AVRIL LAVGNE’S EXCELLENT ALBUM GOODBYE LULLABY – IT WAS A TERRIFIC COLLECTION BUT UNFORTUNATELY ASIDE FROM WHAT THE HELL, WAS NOT UPBEAT AND CURRENT ENOUGH TO YIELD SUCCESS WITH FOLLOW UP SINGLES. lIKE IT OR NOT, THE RADIO MAKES OR BREAKS A SINGLE’S SUCCESS AND I THINK I FORGIVE YOU IS BY FAR THE BEST AND ONLY LOGICAL CHOICE FOR THIRD SINGLE…

5. kews says:

Good choice!!! I love this song :D!!

6. Ray says:

I love all of Kelly’s music but I Forgive You has radio hit all over it!!!.. If she releases Dark Side I’m scared it might end up hurting her sales…Also she should release Alone and Don’t Be A Girl About It and Breaking Your Own Heart should be sent to country radio..Plus come on tell me you can’t picture everyone singing all summer in their cars to I Forgive You???;)

7. […] acordo com o site Kelly-Clarkson.net, Kelly fez o anúncio durante um show a cidade de Johnstown, na Pennyslvania. Depois de Mr. Know It […]